Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Vera Bradley Hipsters Product Review - Do kids like it

I have been busy writing product reviews to those products I am acquiring for me and also my family. For now, I want to give you honest feedback concerning Vera Bradley Hipsters that I usually buy for my kids. If you are not that familiar with this brand, hopefully I can give you insights regarding this.

Read more: Vera Bradley Designers HandBags



1.) Vera Bradley is really a popular brand for kids. It may not be a brand that you usually notice on all department stores but its reach is worldwide. If you will check their website, you can do online buy but of course shipping rates differ based on where you are from. Since this is specifically targeted for kids and also youngsters, you can expect that there designs may easily fit for them.

2.) There are lots of low priced Vera Bradley hipsters you can purchase. Concerning price consideration, being a parent we have to be wise in spending. We shouldn't pay expensively for things that are simply to be disposed by our kids in a few months time. We need something which is trendy for our kids and yet affordable for us parents. If you need to save more dollars, you should check out their promo page to obtain a list of products on sale.

Aside from their site, eBay auction offers Vera Bradley hipster bags at much cheaper cost. If you can get 10% - 20% discount from the Vera's main site, in eBay, you may get as high as 70% discount based on which item you need to purchase.

EBay basically has thousands of product listings to select from and product prices vary based on designs.

3.)Designs are simple but colorful. I observe that kids or even youngsters are definitely not focused on designs yet. What they need is something simple but colorful. Look at preschoolers, the very first thing they ask their parents to obtain are COLORS ! For me, I would instead buy them colorful bags in which Vera Bradley offers than buy them bags that have cartoon character designs in it.

4.)Mode of purchase. Another thing I love for Vera bags is that it can be availed every time, everywhere. I don't have to personally visit department stores. All I have to do is open my computer then do an online buy. Very simple, less hassle!

I would recommend that you simply search for yourself what Vera Bradley can give. Check their designs and also show it to your kids. Get their insights about it to know if it better for them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment